- 1 Berlin Marathon Best Tour Operators
- 2 BERLIN MARK HOTEL
- 3 H10 BERLIN KU’DAMM
- 4 PULLMAN BERLIN SCHWEIZERHOF
- 5 Read More:
- 6 Berlin Marathon Drawing Odds
- 7 Berlin Marathon Goodie Bag
- 8 Berlin Marathon Elite Field
- 9 Berlin Marathon Travel Tips
- 10 Berlin Marathon Contact
- 11 Prices:
- 12 Plus Berlin Marathon Race entry fee €160
- 13 Optional Extras
Berlin Marathon Tour Operators: Long distance race Adventures is satisfied to report that we have verified GUARANTEED race passages for the 2019 Berlin Marathon. This is the quickest long distance race course on the planet, with another world record being set in 2013, 2014 and 2018 out of a shocking – 2:01:39!!! It is additionally the quickest selling long distance race on the planet. The 2013 Berlin Marathon sold every one of the 40,000 passages in a record 3 1/2 hours to the overall population.
Berlin Marathon Best Tour Operators
Not to stress, however, we have Guaranteed passages.
Likewise, we are the main U.S.- Based Tour Operator to be worked by a 7-Time Berlin Marathon finisher and 2-Time WMM 6-Star Finisher. On the off chance that you need master knowledge into how to best get ready for and plan to run the 2019 Berlin Marathon, at that point look no more remote than Marathon Adventures.
For the 2019 Berlin Marathon Adventure, we recommend flying in and out of Berlin Tegel Airport.
Not to worry, though, we have Guaranteed entries.
In addition, we are the only U.S.-Based Tour Operator to be operated by a 7-Time Berlin Marathon finisher & 2-Time WMM 6-Star Finisher. If you want expert insight into how to best prepare for and plan to run the 2019 Berlin Marathon, then look no further than Marathon Adventures.
Berlin Tour | Four Night Package: September 26 – 30, 2019
- Four night hotel accommodations
- Full breakfast each day, except on arrival day
- All hotel taxes included
- Cocktail reception on Thursday, September 26
- Half-day city sightseeing tour with a stop at the EXPO on Friday, September 27 (Local guide and driver gratuities included.)
- Roundtrip coach bus transfers to the 6K International Breakfast Run on Saturday, September 28
- Pre-race dinner on Saturday, September 28
- Post-race celebration reception on Sunday, September 29
- Hosted by Marathon Tours & Travel staff
- Guaranteed race entry is an additional $205 per entry
Rates (all prices are per person and in US dollars)
|Berlin Four-Night Package||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Berlin Marriott||$1265 per person||$2020|
|Grand Hyatt Berlin – Grand||$1110 per person||$1930|
|Grand Hyatt Berlin – City View||$1240 per person||$2190|
|Grand Hyatt Berlin – Club Level||$1370 per person||$2450|
|The Mandala Hotel – All Executive Suite||$1335 per person||$2250|
|The Ritz Carlton Berlin||$1365 per person||$2260|
|Race Entry Fee||$205 per person|
|Additional Hotel Night||Upon Request|
|Optional Post Trip Extensions|
|Oktoberfest in Munich – SOLD OUT||$1265 per person||$2155|
|Prague Extension – SOLD OUT||$810 per person||$1305|
|Experience Scotland Seven Night PKG (see notes below) – SOLD OUT||$1805 per person||$2580|
|The Loch Ness Marathon Five Night Package can be added to Oktoberfest and Prague Extensions upon request.|
- Entry only is not allowed.
- You can register for the Berlin Package with guaranteed entry and still enter the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON Lottery. Should you receive an entry through the Lottery, you will be charged the rate for the Berlin Package without the guaranteed entry cost.
- There is a limit of two (2) entries per room
- The Mandala Hotel option is for Executive Suites. The suites do not offer a two bed option. We recommend this hotel for single occupancy (one person/one bed) or double occupancy (2 people sharing one bed) only.
- Rates may change due to currency fluctuations and city taxes
- Race entry fee of an additional $205 per entry
- International roundtrip airfare to Berlin
- Airport transfers
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Meals unless noted on itinerary
- Gratuities and tips unless noted on itinerary
EXPERIENCE SCOTLAND NOTES:
- The Loch Ness Marathon, 10K or 5K entry is additional
- Room upgrades available in Inverness upon request (additional cost applies). Quoted rates are for standard rooms.
- In addition to the package features, your special package will include airport transfer to TXL in Berlin, flight from TXL to Edinburgh, and airport transfer to the Radisson Blu Edinburgh Hotel.
- To register for the Experience Scotland Seven Night Package contact Trip Designer Karen Hoch.
- Itinerary details can be found here.
Airfare: It is not a requirement to book flights with Marathon Tours & Travel. We do not have discounted airfare options however we are a full service agency and can assist with your flight reservations. An agency processing fee of $20/ticket will be applied. Please call 617-242-7845 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday for assistance.
Berlin Only Package: You should plan to fly in and out of Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL).
BERLIN MARK HOTEL
The 4 star Berlin Mark Hotel is ideally located for the start and finish of the Berlin Marathon, with a 10 minute walk to the trains at the Zoologischer Garten Train Station….
H10 BERLIN KU’DAMM
The 4 star H10 Berlin Ku’damm is an ideal hotel for the Berlin Marathon. A 10 minute walk takes you to the train taking you 3 stops to the start and finish of the Berlin M…
PULLMAN BERLIN SCHWEIZERHOF
The stunning Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof is a avant-garde interior design hotel, combined with simple functionality. Located in the heart of Berlin, The Pullman Berlin Schwe…
Berlin Mark Hotel
3 nights €399 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €659 per person based on single occupancy.
4 nights €489 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €814 per person based on single occupancy.
5 nights €569 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €959 per person based on single occupancy.
H10 Berlin Ku’Damm Hotel
3 nights €499 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €808 per person based on single occupancy.
Extra nights available on a request basis.
Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof
3 nights €599 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €978 per person based on single occupancy.
4 nights €780 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €1280 per person based on single occupancy.
5 nights €960 per person based on double occupancy of a double or twin room / €1590 per person based on single occupancy.
Plus Berlin Marathon Race entry fee €160
Please note that this includes rental of the timing chip but the chip must be returned at the finish, otherwise you will be charged an additional €25.
- Adidas Finishers T-Shirt €30
- Adidas Event T-Shirt €30
- Medal Engraving €9
- Pre-Marathon Day Massage €15
Single Travelers and Twin to Share
Travelling alone! We welcome single travellers on our tours as it is a great way to join a like-minded group of people and you will make lots of new friends. If you would like to join our group as a single traveller we can offer you two options: a single room or, to keep costs down, you can select our ‘twin to share’ option where we will twin you with another tour participant.